Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hello heartbreak (1)


Hello heartbreak



I know I don't konw what I want, what I have, and what I'll want and do, so I just feel I'll to be a useless one. I just want to place which far away from the society. Even thought I could do it myself, I have to make myself to a man, real man. Because you must do it for you mother. You know you can't live like now, but...


"I am very fine." the call to mother. I didn't forget to give a call, I don't want they know what I were now. They work very very hard just for me to a better future. But I am just wasting time. I am a silent one, not good with words, don't know how to play with others. I really don't know what I'll work for or I'll get a job. Now I were very confused.



--------------------------------------------------------------------


Just want to write my heart, but I found I were not good at English. There were many "bug" I think. The cet6 will come a month later, but I have't to read any English book few years!


Powered by Zoundry

No comments: